Dr. Chen has practiced medical acupuncture for more than 30 years, he has been serving central Ohio since 1993.
Acupuncture, developed in China, works by inserting tiny needles (fibers) into the subcutaneous layer of skin at certain pressure point areas of the body that help to control certain functions of the body.
Acupuncture in itself treats many conditions including but not limited to:
- Migraine/tension/cluster headaches
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinusitis (acute or chronic)
- Ear infections
- Thyroid issues
- Gastro (stomach) issues (IBS, Diverticulitis, constipation)
- Back pain, including Spondylosis, spinal stenosis, sprain & strain
- BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy)
- Urine incontinence
- Heart palpitations
- Rotator cuff/Tennis elbow